Sunday, May 9, 2010

It has been a very busy week and I am finally getting back to my blog. I finished a project with school kids Thursday, went to a fund raiser on Friday night, and helped with audio visual set-up and take down on Saturday. Whew - thank goodness for Mom's Day.
It was exciting Friday night - I was painting in front of hundreds of folks at a fund raiser - I finished the painting and someone won it!!!
I am very excited about tomorrow since I will be contacting Yorkie Rescue! Will let you know what they say! In the meantime, I have painted a pic of Bearanne in her Halloween outfit. She looks adorable, but was not excited about the hat! The painting will be downloaded later today - then onto another painting as my goal of 2 yorkie paintings per week! More news tomorrow - Happy Mom's Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment